The Association of Polish Schools' Teachers Librarians (TNBSP) is the first independent social organization for teachers librarians in Poland. It was founded in 1992. In 1993 the association was absorbed by The International Association of School Librarianship (IASL).
The main tasks of the TNBSP are:
- active participation in creating proper conditions for school libraries' activities,
- integration of the teachers librarians' professional circles,
- protection of professional interests of teachers librarians,
- activities for raising the prestige of school libraries and teachers librarians,
- formation of a creative professional attitude, supporting librarians' professional development,
- representing teachers librarians within Poland and abroad.
In 2006 the TNBSP started applying for public company status.